There are 3 classes of membership of the ISVO:
- Regular ISVO membership is open to any veterinarian upon application. Current membership dues are $25 renewable annually. To apply for membership please complete this dues form.
- Associate ISVO membership is open to two groups of people:
- Any non-veterinarian (upon application) who contributes to veterinary ophthalmology
- Any veterinarian who is independent or already a member of certain professional associations who have formed a group membership with the ISVO.
Current membership benefits include:
- WSAVA membership advantages (http://www.wsava.org/members/why-join-wsava)
- Regularly emailed editions of the ISVO newsletter (The Globe)
- Complimentary access to previous editions of The Globe
- Reduced fees for all ISVO Meetings
- Listing of your clinic contact information on the ISVO website where you may receive referrals
- Placement of a complimentary classified advertisement on the ISVO website and in the newsletter
- Voting rights (regular members only), giving you a say in the development of our programs and outcomes
- Opportunities to serve as a Committee member or on the ISVO Board itself, thereby participating fully in our activities and helping to determine future ISVO Policy